The Ghost of Bruce Springsteen

Bruce-bileet, foorumitapaamiset, cover-bändien keikat
Lasse
Lucky Man

Re: The Ghost of Bruce Springsteen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Lasse »

kari.virtanen1309 kirjoitti: jazz kadulla pitäis tänään olla jo´buddy ja funky kingston,kannattaa tsekata.
Ile Kallio Big Rock Band esiintyy Soul kitchenin lavalla kello 2100. (Just nyt soi levyltä Badlands)
Viulut soittaa tiitaa tiitaa
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

Viesti Kirjoittaja cortinaGT »

Muutettiinkin lauantaiksi jazz-kadun katsastus. Mutta asiaan; aluksi settilista:
23:55
1. The Ghost of Tom Joad (solo)
2. Wrecking Ball
3. The Rising
4. Badlands
5. Bobby Jean
6. Darkness on the Edge of Town
7. Cover Me
8. Spirit in the Night
9. Prove It All Night
10. I'm on Fire
11. She's the One
12. Hungry Heart
13. My Hometown
14. Promised Land
15. I'm Going Down
16. Tenth Avenue Freeze-out
17. Born to Run
ENCORE:
18. The River
19. Dancing in the Dark
20. Rosalita/Satisfaction/introductions/Rosalita
01:45
Helsinki, July 31, 2012 - Once in a Life-time
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

v-mac kirjoitti:Hieno keikka Sakulta soolona. Settilistaa illasta 17.7. alla, saa täydentää mikäli puutteita / virheitä.
The Ghost of Tom Joad
Night
Atlantic City
Wild Billy's Circus Story :oops: edit: nöyrästi anteeksi
Nebraska
Promised Land
Factory
Growin Up
Downbound Train
The River
I'm on Fire
Seeds
No Surrender
Thunder Road
Fire
Ramrod
Whole lotta Shakin' Goin' on
Racing in the Street
I'm Going Down
Nostetaas tämä toissakesän soolovedon settilista verrokiksi eilisen full band -keikan kanssa samalle sivulle. Tuon olisin halunnut olla kuulemassa ja tallentamassa pcm -lelun muistikortille. Onneksi viime syksystä(oikeastaan jo 31.7.2014 Henkasta) lähtien on saatu kunnolla palsamia haavoille ja harvinaisuuksiakin purkkiin. :-)
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

THE GHOST OF BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E-STREET BAND @ JACK THE ROOSTER BAR & KITCHEN, TAMPERE, Wednesday, 15 July, 2015

11.55p.m., Saku Virtanen wishes us all a good evening, casually fingering the strings of his lefty Telecaster. He's clearly happy to be back on stage approximately three months after the previous Ghost of Bruce show. So are we in the crowd! :D
Anyone who actually knows the drill with these guys, would expect 'The Ghost of Tom Joad', and what you order is what you get! Beautiful!!! When Saku finishes this grand solo opening number, Jani rushes in with his baggage from another gig he had just played elsewhere in town. He finds his way to the drums, as the rest of the band enter the stage. This time, we can enjoy Matti Jokelainen covering for Timo Nordlund on the comp guitar. The full band open their show with 'Wrecking Ball', which is quite alright to start with, followed by 'The Rising'. Finally, we can begin our stroll down memory lane, back to the old world with 'Badlands'. Just about time! :D Everybody's glad to be alive tonight!<3 'Bobby Jean' and 'Darkness on the Edge of Town' are guaranteed to work - 'Cover Me' likewise!!! Quality time, as usual. :D The eighth song of the night turns out a visually spectacular acrobatic version of 'Spirit in the Night'.
This summer has been a pretty lousy one - even chilly, at times, so Saku wants to blow out some serious steam on a flaming-hot, passionate and frantic version of 'Prove It All Night'! Wow! Next, Yyteri Tomi reckons that everybody knows the comp of 'I'm on Fire', and some smart-ass in the crowd suggests 'Voice of Summer' by Don Henley... :lol: Then we go back in time with 'She's the One' and an ever-so-lovely 'Hungry Heart'! Now it's time for 'My Home Town'. Boy, are we happy in the crowd! 'Promised Land', 'I'm Going Down', 'Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out' and 'Born to Run' keep us happy and leave us hungry for an encore.
After a short break, the band re-enter the stage to perform an emotional, touching version of 'The River' with Okke Komulainen back on the organ. The way to go! 'Dancing in the Dark' and 'Rosalita' with a snippet from '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' and band introductions leave us hungry for more on the band's early fall mini-tour in about six weeks, honoring and celebrating the fortieth anniversary of Bruce Springsteen's 'Born to Run' album. After 1.45 a.m., we went home happy, just as if we had just seen the pants dropping real deal from good ol' New Jersey! As thoroughly road tested as the set-list was tonight, we absolutely got some for the money's worth! :D
Viimeksi muokannut cortinaGT, 13.08.2015 11:17. Yhteensä muokattu 3 kertaa.
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

:D 17 aamua BTR 40-vuotiskiertueen avaukseen Tullikamarin Klubilla
arttu
Lucky Man

Viesti Kirjoittaja arttu »

Mites etkoilut Tampereella? Entä Turussa?
“Is a dream a lie if it don't come true? Or is it something worse?”

"Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed."
kekko
Mr. Podcast

Viesti Kirjoittaja kekko »

arttu kirjoitti:Mites etkoilut Tampereella? Entä Turussa?
Puoltoääni etkoilulle Turussa. Tällehän voisi vaikka tehdä oman topicin?
It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

Ghostarit haamuilee parhaaseen joulunalusaikaan 12.12.2015 Walter's Pubissa Tyrväällä. JEEEEEE!!!! :D <3<3
cortinaGT
The Wind and the Rain

Tämän päivän Alueviestissä Walter's Pub ilmoitti syksyn live-esiintyjät. Otaksun tuota trio-keikaksi, koska orkesteripotero nurkassa pieni kuin hiiren - you know! :)
jersey_girl
Factory

Viesti Kirjoittaja jersey_girl »

Onkos joku menossa 28.8 Tampereen perjantai-illan keikalle täältä Turusta edestakaisin omalla autolla? Täällä olisi yksi kyytiläinen ja bensarahan maksaja tarjolla. Itse en ole kohta kahteen vuoteen istunut ratin takana, eli oma ajelu ei onnistu ja julkisilla Tampereelta ei iltaisin pois pääse...
I got a song to sing, keep me out of the cold
Vastaa Viestiin